środa, 25 kwietnia 2012

The Beginnings

So, I start writing blog that will be completely devoted my beloved band - Muse. Of course, I think I will write various miscellaneous, but mainly that will be something about Muse. You can ask: why Muse? And I will answer: couse they are the most disarming guys I've ever known, couse they have distance themselves, couse they make the most beutiful music in the world. I won't write on this blog their biography, I won't write how it started or who they are (at least I don't plan that, but sometimes I can't resist say about something), because I think that if you're here, you must already know something.
I'm not polish but I want to write this blog. I write the same blog in polish and english., so if you're polish you can read this on: muserowo.blogspot.com or if you're not polish but you're english or you can speak english, you can read this here: muserowoo.blogspot.com
Briefly about me:
I'm a girl addicted to listening Muse and my biggest dream is going for their gig. My addiction has been going on for 2 years and I feel that it strengthens every day xD In addition to my favorites I listen to classic rock, alternative rock and classical music. Warning: you must be careful, because not everything what I say is as simple as it seems. You ask me what I listen to when it comes to classical music and I answer: Chopin and Rachmaniow. Anything that is not saying? Let me explain: they inspire Matt! A lot of my innocent words and statements is lined contexts associated with Muse. Sorry, I love my obsession.
Oh, I'd forget: you must become accustomed that when I say "guys" or "boys" I think about Matt, Dom and Chris.

CHEERS!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz